APRIL PRODUCT FEATURE: ORAL FLUID DRUG SCREENING
One Source the Background Check Company offers Employee Oral Fluid Drug Screening as one of the many drug screening services available. Employee Oral Fluid Drug Screening is an alternative to the common urine drug test or hair follicle test and can be conducted onsite. One Source partners with Alere Toxicology to offer Alere Oratect®, Oral fluid drug screening device. This is a simple on-site procedure to collect and test in one step – results in five minutes.
The features and benefits include:
- FDA 510(k) cleared to market
- Rapidly screen 6 illicit and licit drugs
Benefits of Oral Fluid Drug Screening include:
- Convenient and non-invasive rapid screening
- Eliminates the need for cross-gender observation
- Reduces sample adulteration or contamination
- Includes transport tube or confirmation testing.
With over 9 years in the background screening industry, Ashley works with One Source clients to meet their specific needs and expectations. Having worked in several different departments, Ashley has vast experience in all of the services that One Source offers. This experience helps ensure clients are meeting their hiring and retention needs. With each association, the challenge of onboarding and policy excites Ashley.